4. get…out of ______________
5. by oneself ___________________
1． The r___________ asked if I need help when I came into the hotel.
2． What do you think the word “eyes” m________ in the story?
3． A g_______ dog can lead the way for the blind.
4． Mother doesn’t a________ me to play computer games.
5． He broke my cup, he should a_________ to me.
unit 3our animal friends.doc
1. Don’t worry. Your mum is ___________ (可能地)busy in the kitchen.
2. My grandma is always _________ (快乐的)although she is badly ill.
3. The Bell Tower(钟楼) __________ (保持不变) in the center of Xi’an city for over 600 years.
4. All the people left the village because of the terrible __________(气味).
5. I really _____ (想念) my grandpa .
3. make fun of ______________
4. as well ______________
5. go to work ______________
1. Look! There is _______ girl under the tree. _______ girl is Grace.
Unit 1 People around us.docx
1. Hugo (雨果) was a famous F________ writer.
2. Do you know the a________ of the school. I want to go there this afternoon.
3. It’s p________ for us to go into the best high school in our city if we study really hard.
4. Sanya is a wonderful city on the c_______ in Hainan.
5. These years more and more people go to E_________ for their holidays such as France and England.
1. be famous for __________________
2. prefer to _________________
3. go on holiday__________________
4. department store________________
5. 名胜古迹 __________________
6. ... ... 的首都__________________
7. 暑假 __________________
1. _______ is the capital of France.
A. Tokyo B. London
Unit 2 Travelling around the world.docx
1.to improve students’four skills[来源:]
2.to encourage students to read more novels.
Teaching point: how to use attributive clause
Teaching difficulties: how to use “that ,which,who”
Teaching methods: multi-media tape recoder
Teaching procedure :Pre-task preparation
Step 1 Warming up Daily talk
Talk about the famous person.
Mark Twain （1835－1910）， one of the best known American writers in the 19th century， was born in Missouri in the middle part of the United States.
Mark Twain’s hometown lay on the banks of the Mississippi River， where he spent his childhood. When he grew up he worked as a pilot on a river boat for some time. Mark Twain is his pen name. He took it from the shout of the sailors measuring the depth of the water when the water was two marks deep on the lead line.
21. Mo Yan’s books have been sold out in many book stores ________ his winning of the Nobel Literature Prize.
A. because B. since C. as D. because of
22. Mark isn’t coming to the concert ________ he has got too much work to do.
A. so B. until C. although D. because
23. The family had to stay at the hotel, ________ it was raining hard.
A. because B. although C. until D. unless
24. ________ man in a black hat is my PE teacher. He often plays ________ football with us.
A. A； the B. The； a C. The； / D. A； /
25. -Jim, please help ________ to some bread.
A. himself B. yourself C. herself D. myself
26. He will have to watch his ________ because of his serious stomach problem.
A. style B. diet C. smell D. menu
27. Tom is in good health, because he often exercises and eats a lot of healthy ________.
A. food B. water C. pear D. carrot
28. If you want to buy this dress, you’d better ________ first to make sure it fits you.
A. pay for it B. take it off C. tidy it up D. try it on
29. The plane to Chengdu ________ just now. You have to wait until tomorrow.
A. took off B. took after C. took out D. took away
30. John never ________, which makes him a successful singer.
A. takes away B. gives away C. gets up D. gives up
21. I didn’t hear the phone because my father ________ TV then．
A. is watching B. was watching C. watched D. watches
22. Look, so many passengers ________ with their smart phones on the underground.
A. played B. will play C. are playing D. have played
23. -Linda, I called you this morning, but nobody answered the phone.
-I’m sorry. I ________ football with my friends then.
A. play B. played C. am playing D. was playing
24. Millie ________ a picture when Mr Green came in.
A. draw B. will draw C. drew D. was drawing
25. -I didn’t see you at the meeting yesterday. Why?
-I ________ for an important telephone call at that moment.
A. wait B. waited C. am waiting D. was waiting
26. Sally took a photo of her friends while they________ computer games.
A. play B. are playing C. have played D. were playing
27. What ________ you ________ when the captain came in?
A. are； doing B. did； do C. were； doing D. does； do
28. -Mr Li ________ to Mary carefully when I entered the classroom this morning.
-He is very patient ________ he is young.
A. talking； but B. was talking； though C. talks； though D. talked； however
16. She wants to ______ the question with her parents.【来源：21•世纪•教育•网】
A. discuss B. discussing
C. discusses D. to discuss
17. If it ______ tomorrow, we won’t go to the Great Wall.21•cn•jy•com
A. will rain B. raining
C. rains D. is raining
18. —All people are ______ wars.
—I agree with you. People love peace.
A. for B. on
C. against D. with
19. —Are you going to Tibet for vacation?
—Yes. I want you to ______ me with some information about it.
A. offer B. provide
C. give D. show
20. —Which of the caps will you take?
—I’ll take ______, one for my father, the other for my elder brother.
A. neither B. both
C. all D. either
16. We’ll arrive ______ Tianjin _______ 10:00 tomorrow morning.
A. in; at B. in; on C. on; at D. at; on
17. It’s two ______ and seventy-eight kilometres from here to Beijing.
A. hundreds B. hundred C. hundreds of D. hundred of
18. Young people enjoy pop music.
A. listening B. listening to C. hearing D. to hear
19. I want Zhang Jun ______ to the supermarket with me.21教育网
A. going B. to go C. go D. goes
20. Can you ______ these numbers?
A. speak B. say C. talk D. tell
21. Linda ______ apples to pears.
A. likes B. wants C. prefers D. eats
22. —Let’s ______ to the park on Sunday.
A. to go B. go C. going D. goes
23. —When do you leave ______ Beijing?
—At 2:00 in the afternoon.
A. in B. to C. at D. for
24. I’ll go to the bookstore ______ some books. Can you go with me?www.21-cn-jy.com
A. buys B. buying C. to buy D. buy
25. —When did you ______ your homework, Chen Wei?
A. to finish B. finish C. finishes D. finished
16. —Sorry, Mr Green. I left my English book at home.
—That’s OK, but don’t next time.
A. forgot B. forget C. left D. kept
17. There are people in the park.
A. a lot B. lot of C. a lots of D. a lot of
18. Pubs are places have a drink.
A. for B. to C. about D. in
19. His father is busy these days. He works ______ morning ______ night.
A. to； with B. too； to C. from； to D. to； from
20. Linda worked hard _______ English, and she got a good result（成绩）at last.
A. at B. to C. for D. across
21. —Would you like to go to the zoo with us this afternoon?
A. I would like B. I would C. I’d like to D. I like to
22. She kept _______ for about half an hour.
A. study B. studies
C. studying D. to studying
16. We are good ______ playing the guitar.
A. at B. in
C. of D. on
17. ______ is your school life going?
A. What B. How
C. Why D. When
18. My father allows me ______ basketball in the afternoon.
A. play B. playing
C. to play D. plays
19. —You should _____to Amy for your words.
—OK. Mum. I will.
A. apologize B. appology
C. sorry D. apologizes
20. —Look, the window is open.
—Oh, I forgot ______ the window when I went out.
A. close B. to close
C. closed D. closing
21. He ______ his jacket and went out.
A. wears B. wore
C. put on D. puts on
22. Sometimes I stay at home ______ my own.
A. in B. of
C. on D. for
23. Gary is sad today. You’d better ______ him to be cheerful.
A. encourage B. encouraging
C. encourages D. to encourage